We are excited to announce that we have opened up additional positions within our Cargo department for new team members!
As an Airline Cargo Agent, your duties will be instrumental in ensuring that we receive our perishable cargo as fast & efficiently as possible, so we can continue to provide the country with imported products & goods from all over the world!
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Refrigerated Warehouse (Temperature: 36-45 deg. F)
(located within Miami International Airport)
COMPENSATION: $750-$1,000 per Week
Available Shift: 7:00am - 4:00pm or 4:00pm - 11:30pm EST
TWO DAYS OFF PER WEEK - GUARANTEED
- Receive shipments of bulk cargo direct from cargo airplanes
- Separate large shipment into smaller lots for inventory or export
- Carefully check and prepare products and materials for inspection
- Secure airline cargo materials for return to airplanes post breakdown
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures in a refrigerated warehouse
- Experience in general labor, warehouse, or other related fields
- Must be able to pass Government Criminal Background check (Run by Customs & Border Patrol)
- Ability to handle physical workload (Lift boxes weighing up to 35 lbs.)
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.