Our team is growing and we have opened up additional positions within our Customer Service & Administrative Department.
You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide information about the products and services.
- Assist customers with package tracking.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
Worksite Location: Doral
Compensation: $600 to $750 per week + Health Benefits
Available Shift: Morning Shift.
- Bilingual English-Spanish is mandatory.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills