We are excited to announce that we have opened up additional positions within our warehouse team for new forklift operators!
This position focus on the safe, fast, and efficient movement of perishable goods, so we can continue to provide our clients with fresh, high-quality products, for the world to enjoy!
- Safely and efficiently operate the forklift.
- Work within a refrigerated warehouse with perishable products.
- Prepare pallets for daily outbound shipment.
- Load, unload, and stage pallets.
- Track and record materials handled.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures in a refrigerated warehouse.
Compensation: Starting from $520 per week + overtime.
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision.
Available Shift: Midnight shift
**Some Weekends Are Required**
- Experience in general labor, warehouse, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with warehouse work and/or operating electric pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing/able to work in a refrigerated warehouse (36 deg.)
- Must be able to work long hours.