We are excited to announce, that due to the continued growth of our company, we have opened up additional positions within our Finance Department for new team leaders!
The International Business Accountant provides subject matter expertise on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles to support the proper treatment of business transactions for applicable countries and oversees all matters of accounting, finance, taxes, and legal for our office.
- The International Accountant will be responsible for supporting core accounting functions. Additional responsibilities will include supporting consolidations and eliminations, reconciliations, key management reporting packages, and providing support to the tax team and ad-hoc projects.
- Clear communication, understanding of processes, efficiency, and quality of work product is emphasized.
- Monitor accounting practices and workflows as well as the month-end close process to ensure compliance and consistency with Firm Accounting.
- Ensure all necessary reconciliations are being done on a timely basis while developing local staff.
- Direct Report to the Controlling department of International Business.
- Responsible for all tax returns, payroll, and monthly- and year-closing for which you cooperate with our central controlling department.
- Support tax compliance and maintenance of supporting documentation (e.g. inter-company agreements, Transfer Pricing documentation) with the tax team.
- Support the FP&A team with acquiring information and preparing any needed information for performance analysis.
- Drive improvements in processes or policies, identify accounting, issues, and assist others with resolving any issue.
- Be proactive in seeking innovative ways in which to help others
- Manage and supervise the Accounting Department (Up to 5 people).
- Apply knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.
- International travel is required.
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is mandatory.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Business, Economics, Education, MBA, Business/Administration, Graduate, Accountancy.
- A CPA license is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Controller, or equivalent level position in a Corporate Finance Role.
- 4+ years of experience in a management role is preferred.
- Experience processing tax returns, payroll, and monthly- and year-closing.
- High attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills, takes initiative and uses good judgment, excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), professional demeanor, and presentation.
- Ability to present financial goals, plans, and objectives to financial institutions and the C-Suite.
- Able to efficiently use financial data mining analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commitment to upholding the company’s mission and vision to the community.
Compensation: $90,000 - $100,000 Annually
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
Worksite Location: Miami, Florida
Available Shift: 8:00am to 4:00pm - Monday to Friday.