Are you ready to seize an extraordinary opportunity and make your mark on a thriving and rapidly expanding business? This is far from your typical 9-5 job—it's a life-changing adventure that will push your limits and leave you more professionally fulfilled than ever before.
Where the action never stops. In this 24/7/365 business, you'll be juggling tasks and challenges with finesse, always on your toes and ready to take charge. If you're seeking an easy ride, this isn't it. But if you crave an exhilarating challenge backed by abundant resources and a supportive leadership team, then it's time for us to connect!
We're in search of a true leader, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is renowned as a "do-er" with an unwavering work ethic. Your ability to think swiftly, adapt to any situation, and navigate the vibrant streets of NYC flawlessly will set you apart. As a natural problem-solver, you earn the respect of your team by leading with unwavering integrity.
Our company culture is fast-paced, motivational, and goal-oriented. As a member of our team, you will enjoy the thrill of turning the transportation world on its head, as well as:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Manager Bonus
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Leadership role
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401k (plus matching)
- Company-sponsored meals and events
COMPENSATION: $125,000 - $135,000 / Annually
Available Shift: Flexible Schedule (6-7 days a week)
Worksite Location: JFK Airport Terminal
GET YOUR NAME TO THE TOP OF THE LIST!
- Submit a 30-second video application
- Apply to this posting
- Introduce yourself, and answer the following questions:
Why do you believe you are the right person for this role?
- Lead and motivate a team of over 80 drivers ensuring safe, efficient and timely operations at all times
- Ensure that all routes are running on schedule
- Scheduling and operational planning including a basic understanding of KPI's, budget planning and talent management;
- Lead Customer relations with our passengers that results in the achievement of highest possible customer service levels and exceeding client expectations
- Safety management; Ensure that a personal commitment to safety is exhibited. – enforce “Safety First” as a priority
- Communicate issues and provide data to Headquarters and dispatch for timely resolution
- Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle Inspections
- Hire/Train/Develop a team of reliable drivers for
- Minimum of 2+ years management experience (airline/airport or transportation environment preferred)
- Minimum of 3+ years in transportation industry
- Ability to network and connect with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and articulate presentation in person and on the phone
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer experience and desire to work with technology
- Previous experience in a Training/Coaching capacity
- Proven track record of safety management and contributing to maintenance of a safety culture
- Have a valid driver’s license and be approved by the Company’s insurance carrier; may be required to obtain special city/airport permits
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that may require weekend and/or evening work. The New York holiday season is our busiest time due to all of the incoming/outgoing flights